I embarked on the mission to become a web-designer about 15 years ago as a means of personal and professional career development. After completing a HNC in multimedia, I went on to university and gained a BSc First Class Degree in Multimedia.
I began working as a self-employed web-design contractor for both a corporate and internet marketing company.
After a few years, I decided I wanted to build up my own client base and portfolio, creating websites, primarily for start-up companies, SMEs and individuals wanting an on-line presence.
I later wanted to gain experience in a web design agency and began working for MrSite LTD and Coralon.
I also work alongside a team of independent web design professionals with several years’ experience in building websites and related technology.
Together we have a track record of successful projects, having built a number of websites across different business areas.
I work with HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, and WordPress. I also hand-code HTML and CSS.
I use a number of programs to create web graphics, banners, logos, 3D ebook/CD/DVD covers and much more. I mostly use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
You can see examples of my work on the portfolio page.
Interesting facts about me
- I love cheese! Any kind of cheese I eat most things with a side of cheese
- I love ketchup, mayonnaise or chilli sauce. Just like cheese, apart from cereal, I eat just about everything with a side of either one of the three.
- I love learning new things. I have taught myself many new things over the years thanks to Google including very basic Portuguese which I will happily speak very badly after a tipple on a Friday night. I have also mostly self-taught myself HTML and CSS on the fly in the jobs and projects I have worked for in the past.
- I have double jointed thumbs. I often convince people I have broken my thumb when I am in a playful mood.
- I dislike tomato seeds but I love tomatoes.
- I dislike anything that breathes and has more than 4 legs apart from an octopus!